1. Thank you for visiting our website.
2. The content of the site is intended for the clients of the owner of the site, Itzick Simon Insurance Agency (2016) Ltd. (hereinafter: “IS”) and for their personal use only, with the aim of providing information concerning the various services and products that IS offers its clients.
4. The site does not form part of the services of IS, which are supplied by contacting IS and only then after obtaining all relevant information, will IS supply specific services to its clients.
5. The content of the site is not a substitute for professional advice and does not address all of the professional topics and issues which form part of the knowledge of IS including commercial secrets developed by IS following years of accumulated experience, which may be provided to the clients of IS via the communication methods appearing in the site and subject to terms and conditions that shall be agreed upon and subject to all legal provisions.
9. The site is owned by IS as are all requisite authorisations connected to the site including trademarks, graphics, content and the like and hence permission to access the content or information in the site may not be construed as permission or license to utilise any proprietary right of IS or any third party.
Information and content
10. The user is solely responsible for the use of any content in the site.
11. The site contains information about various matters relating to the construction industry, insurance and associated matters. Part of the content is derived from information supplied to IS by third parties or from various publications. Such contents is not a substitute for professional advice or for comprehensive information which may be provided directly as part of the services which IS supplies to its clients.
Similarly, for the sake of avoidance of doubt, the binding scope of insurance cover is solely as shown the valid insurance policy issued by the relevant insurance company and the content of the site may not be construed as being any substitute or addition or derogation from the conditions of any such insurance policy.
12. Similarly, even though IS makes efforts to ensure that the content it displays in the site is accurate, it is possible that part of the content may be incomplete or inaccurate or may contain errors including due to relying on information from third parties, or due to changes in circumstances or other information which IS was not aware of at the time of uploading content to the site.
13. Accordingly, since the insurance industry is subject to supervision and regulation and depends on insurers who alter their terms and conditions from time to time, the various options and solutions for our clients is ascertained on a case by case basis and depends on legal provisions applicable at the time when the services are provided and is determined individually by representatives of IS.
15. If the content of the site contains any error, ambiguity, misinformation, harmful or unlawful content, please notify us immediately by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and collection of data
16. IS collects browsing data for data security purposes, to efficiently operate and to provide you with the optimal browsing experience on the site. The information collected does not include any personal information, other than any information which you willingly supply in the site.
17. After completing your details, such information shall be stored in a third party system for data processing purposes and onwards submission of the data to IS for processing.
18. Similarly, IS or its authorised representatives may use any information you provide in order to contact you, offer you IS services from time to time and to provide you with suitable products and services.
20. You have the right to contact IS to ask us to delete or review or correct any information which is stored by IS after being duly identified by IS.
Errors and omissions
21. IS shall not be liable for any interruption or interference or malfunctions of any type in operation of the site, errors with input, memory or any other technical limitation which prevents or interrupts use of the site.
22. It is hereby clarified that IS shall be entitled to take any lawful action against any user who infringes these terms of usage including denying access to the site.
23. These terms of usage shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel and the sole seat of jurisdiction in the case of any dispute shall be a court of law in the city of Tel Aviv.